Friday 13 December 2019

SonarQube Scanner Local Windows

SonarQube Scanner Windows

I am sharing my tutorial to describes how to run a Sonar Scanner on Windows machine.

Add the project to SonarQube, In SonarQube, go to






Enter Project Key


Enter Project Key which can be used later to identify the project.




















New project created. 



Download SonarQube Scanner


Windows Installer

















Install SonarQube on Windows














Installation Guide

Go through the installation and running scanner manual online https://docs.sonarqube.org/latest/analysis/scan/sonarscanner/

  My Local Instance

    My test local instance looks like

There is only one file to review t.php















My sonar.json looks like






My sonar-project.properties file looks like:














Running Sonar Scanner CLI





After scanning is done, we can see report in Sonarqube console like below:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Create .ICS file using PHP code

Recently worked on creating a .ics file in PHP after a very long time, code so thought to share with everybody. Please find below the comple...